Small Saints Learning Center
Our Small Saints Learning Center is dedicated to providing families with quality education services in a Christian environment. The preschool and parent’s day out (PDO) staff, along with St. Stephen Lutheran Church, are eager to work with parents during this important time in a child’s development.
- Provide a Christ-centered atmosphere conducive to the physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual growth of the whole child.
- Nurture developmental skills and readiness of older students for future school success.
- Provide experiences in Christian living, both in formal settings such as the classroom or chapel time and informal setting such as the playground and free time.
- Offer opportunities to explore individual interests and differences through a wide variety of activities in developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Provide experiences outside of the school setting to further explore principles and concepts learned in class (i.e. field trips, special visitors, etc.).
- Encourage children and their families to receive God’s unconditional love as it is experienced through His word and the loving, caring staff at St. Stephen.
- 3 years old - Tuesday/Thursday 9:15am - 11:45am
- Pre-K - Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9:15am - 12:15
- Extended Day - Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9:15am – 3:00pm
Parent's Day Out
Parents can build a customized schedule for their child(ren), toddlers through age 4, in the parent’s day out program. We are in session Monday through Friday from 9:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Half day and full day sessions are available for the parent to choose a combination that works best for them and the child (based on availability).