Small Saints Learning Center
Our Small Saints Learning Center is dedicated to providing families with quality education services in a Christian environment. The preschool and parent’s day out (PDO) staff, along with St. Stephen Lutheran Church, are eager to work with parents during this important time in a child’s development.
- Provide a Christ-centered atmosphere conducive to the physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual growth of the whole child.
- Nurture developmental skills and readiness of older students for future school success.
- Provide experiences in Christian living, both in formal settings such as the classroom or chapel time and informal setting such as the playground and free time.
- Offer opportunities to explore individual interests and differences through a wide variety of activities in developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Provide experiences outside of the school setting to further explore principles and concepts learned in class (i.e. field trips, special visitors, etc.).
- Encourage children and their families to receive God’s unconditional love as it is experienced through His word and the loving, caring staff at Small Saints.
- Three Year Preschool - Tuesday/Thursday 9:15am - 11:45am
- Pre-K - Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9:15am - 12:15pm
- Preschool Extended Day - Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9:15am – 3:00pm
Parent's Day Out
Parents can build a customized schedule for their child(ren), ages 1 through 5, in the PDO Program. We are in session Monday through Friday from 9:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Half day and full day sessions are available. Families may choose a half day or full day or a combination of both based on availability.
Three Year Preschool - $110/month
Pre-K - $150/month
Extended Day Preschool - $225/month
We are happy to have you come and see us in action! Tours can be scheduled for morning hours. You can schedule a tour by contacting Beth Backhaus, Director at email@example.com or by phone at 816-781-6994.
Registration for the 2018 School Year
Registration for the general public begins on Monday, March 5th. Information regarding Enrollment can be obtained by emailing Beth Backhaus, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 816-781-6994.
Classes fill up fast so call now to make sure you get your spot!